Back to job search
A leading Mechanical Based Manufacturer with a reputation of producing innovative and quality products for some of the world's leading companies.
- $33 + Super per hour + Penalty Rates
- Day Shift 6.30am to 2.30pm - Overtime Available
- Possible permanent opportunities in the future
- Global company
- Fabricate and assemble products, as specified by work orders, diagrams, and templates, using hand tools, power tools, and metalworking machinery.
- Fit and assemble components, using fixtures, hand tools, and portable power tools, such as grinders, drills, power wrenches, and riveters.
- Remove small quantities of metal, using hand files or portable grinders, to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
- Trade qualifications in Mechanical Assembly/Fitting
- Experience assembling mechanical parts.
- Previous experience of operating both hand and power tools and previous experience working in a busy factory/workshop.